Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
East Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School is a public school located in East Bridgewater, MA. It has 1,011 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
East Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A77 Students
- A+64 Students
- B58 Students
- C+57 Students
- B+47 Students
- B45 Students
- A+36 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- C-27 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like East Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School
- BBridgewater-Raynham Regional High School
- Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District, MA
- 251 reviews
- BWhitman Hanson Regional High School
- Whitman-Hanson Regional School District, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 101 reviews
- BWest Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School
- West Bridgewater Public Schools, MA
- 125 reviews
- C+Carver Middle/High School
- Carver Public Schools, MA
- 89 reviews
East Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School Reviews
Over the past few years here I've seen the multiple shifts between new principles. My biggest complaint is the lack of diversity at the school which also correlates to lack of community. In a small town like East Bridgewater, it would seem difficult for groups to become even more secluded. Although the new principles have brought a new sense of teamwork and you could truly see the eagerness they have to help everyone who attends the school to succeed. They make efforts to be apart of their student's lives by giving announcements during the day and addressing how the sports teams are doing. They even personally stand outside rain or shine to make sure the busses don't interfere with oncoming traffic. Even their little pieces of involvement go a long way to advance the community peacefully.
I personally have had an overall pleasant time as a high school student here. The teachers are for the most part enthusiastic and can keep the kids’ interest enough to learn the lesson. The upper echelon can make the most boring topic an in depth discussion between teacher and student for several class periods. The school itself takes some time to get around, but the layout is simple and easy to remember. You can easily get from class to class in fewer than four minutes, unless you have to go to the restroom or a locker with inconvenient placement. When I think hard about my time here, the positives outshine the negatives, which means that the school does everything pretty well. I can’t give you the run-down on clubs or sports, but I do look forward to coming to class, mostly calculus with the best teacher in Massachusetts. Most teachers are funny people who you can talk to and learn from. The school is generally all right with some common problems that will be fixed with time.
East Bridgewater Junior Senior High is a great place to go to school if you want a suburban town feel and have good teachers. Some people might say that the high school sucks but all they really are is just annoyed by having to the work and effort you have to put in to have a successful life. Everyone always supportive and they will always have your back. Clubs and after school activities are very good but do not get the funding they need. Sports and facilities are really good and nice and all the amenities of this school is superb. Overall this school is a wonderful place to send your child!