East Bladen High School is a public school located in Elizabethtown, NC. It has 657 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
East Bladen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+66 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+56 Students
- B46 Students
- B-43 Students
- C+43 Students
- B+42 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-38 Students
- B-34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
East Bladen High School Reviews
So far I have really liked East Bladen High School. From my freshmen year to now, I have learned many things that can help me through school and life wise. I love to communicate with a lot of people too. Communicating with different people can help me by knowing how to work with people inside and outside of school. Like every other school, there are bad influences. Keeping away from the people who brings you down and who are not there to help you is a good idea. We all have to learn who are our real friends and who are not! Anyways, there are many extracurricular activities. For instance, Keyettes, FBLA, History Club, Photography Club, and many more.I am in the JROTC program. It has taught me many life skills. I believe that I have matured more ever since I joined the program. I am also in the FBLA Club, History Club, and SGA Club. Overall, I believe that East Bladen High School is a really good school. I just have three semesters left of high school and they are flying so fast!
School here is extremely boring, more so since the county board blocked most sites on our laptops. The teachers are easily divided in half, those who like their job and want to work with students, and those who work there because they are about to retire and can't be bothered. The cafeteria food is bland, we also have a distinct lack of interesting clubs and after school activities.
The best thing about East Bladen was hanging out with my friends. Most of the teachers have favorites, and the coaches are not fair. The administration kept order around school, and the cafeteria workers were nice and friendly. There are a few teachers who genuinely care about the students.