Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Earlville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Earlville, IL. It has 133 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Earlville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- C+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B6 Students
- A-5 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Earlville Junior/Senior High School
- B-Serena High School
- Serena Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- 20 reviews
- BPaw Paw Junior/Senior High School
- Paw Paw Community Unit School District No. 271, IL
- 7 reviews
- B-Sandwich Community High School
- Sandwich Community Unit School District No. 430, IL
- 116 reviews
- B-Indian Creek High School
- Indian Creek Community Unit School District No. 425, IL
- 60 reviews
Earlville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I like how involved this school is, which allows the students to have one on one time with the teachers when it comes to questions. I’d like to see this school change some of its scholarship opportunities due to most of them circling around kids who play sports
Average rural, public school. The food is sub par, no real enforcement on rules, and the school is a primarily white school. There are a few extracurricular, but they are small and good quality.
I really enjoyed the sense of community. The school is smaller because it is in a small town so you really get to know everyone around you. Another benefit of it being a small school is that the teachers were able to give you more one-to-one help.