COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
eAchieve Academy students have not experienced any disruption in their learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The only change in our program is that the school office is closed to visitors. Office staff and teachers are all working remotely. Applications for immediate enrollment should be emailed to jwest@eAchieve.com. Applications for 2020-21 should be completed online by going to eAchieve.com.
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade unavailable
- Health & Safetygrade unavailable
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade unavailable
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
eAchieve Academy is an online public charter school in the Waukesha school district. This means we use tax funding to provide completely free online learning for Wisconsin residents under age 21. You can even get a free laptop & internet stipend.
Virtual high school students study core classes online including English, history, math, science and a wide variety of elective, AP and honors courses—all taught by experienced, Wisconsin state certified instructors.
eAchieve Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B45 Students
- grade A+35 Students
- grade B21 Students
- grade B17 Students
- grade B minus15 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
- grade B minus12 Students
- grade B minus12 Students
- grade B11 Students
- grade A11 Students
AVID - Advancement Via Individual Determination
The AVID program offers an innovative and proven effective approach to close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society. Students in AVID programs have dramatically improved their grades and their confidence. eAchieve Academy is the only online charter school in Wisconsin currently offering the AVID program.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
- Spirit Week18%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 20 responses