Dwight-Englewood School is a top rated, private school located in Englewood, NJ. It has 947 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $41,780 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Dwight-Englewood School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+87 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Dwight-Englewood School Reviews
I really love Dwight Englewood! As soon as I first stepped into the school in Freshman year, everyone was so nice and welcoming; that's exactly what you want to be introduced to when moving from middle school to high school - a totally different world. It was honestly fairly easy to get used to the large campus because everyone helps you get settled in with a 2 week grace period. The academics are incredible, and will help you be college-ready!! The teachers are cooperative and caring and will help you in managing your school schedule as well as choosing the classes that are the most comfortable for you. Dwight's extracurriculars are also really fun, so if you like sports, theater, music, visual arts, etc., then Dwight is perfect for you!
I think I’m one of those kids who adapt to their environment easily. However that doesn’t necessarily describe the culture of your environment, just that I’m adaptable. My school is economically, socially and racially diverse. I always thought my neighborhood, mostly Latinos and Portuguese, and myself a Korean/Colombian was as diverse as they come. No! Having different culture/nationalities in your neighborhood doesn’t qualify as being diverse. Diversity is a community of different backgrounds in a where we learn, share and understand different ideas. This is the Dwight Englewood culture.
Attended this school from 5th grade to 12th grade and it prepared me for all of the transitions in my life. Throughout each step of getting older and having more responsibilities this school walked me through it made sure that I was ready for the next time. The coursework varies from moderate to difficult depending on the classes you take. If someone wants to be challenged, they can take more honors and AP courses. There are many food options other than the hot lunch, including a salad bar and panini machines offered every day. The sports teams aren't great, but many people belong to a team and enjoy it.