Duval Charter School at Southside Reviews

Southside is a wonderful place for kids! Many great changes in safety and academics this year. Always has a great feel and environment. The teachers really care and we are excited for the advanced middle school courses and now athletics
What ever you do, do not come to this school. The drama here is terrible and may cause you to be bullied more but from my experience I had a horrible experience here and been bullied alot.
Very rude teachers...children are allowed to constantly bully with no repercussion. My child who works very hard but struggles is never included in the fun activities bc he doesn't score very well on test. I regret putting my kids in this school. It's been the worst year of school ever.
Start Your Review of Duval Charter School at Southside
Awful school. Many of the teachers are rude to their students. The children that behave bad are “excused” but the students that behave well are punished.
So far there is nothing to change. The staff is extremely knowledgable and we'll rounded. I love how there do not seem to be any discriminations and they work well as a team. My son specifically had to transition from a Catholic school and it was Amazing how easy everyone made it and how comfortable they made my son feel. I would and do highly recommend this school to everyone....thank you