Dumbarton Middle School Reviews

It was really good. And had really cool facilities. It was also really interesting. It was a great experience.
I attend this school so I know firsthand that this is an amazing school. My brother went here and got into his first choice college, to. It's not as diverse as I would like it to be, but it's way more diverse than many schools. The teachers are amazing and there are many sports that you can play, such as track, cross country, football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, etc.
Teachers and students at DMS are very racist. The academics are terrible, and I do not recommend. Mr. Boateng is the best principal ever, though. He is doing his best in a terrible school.
Start Your Review of Dumbarton Middle School
it sucked none of the teachers cared there were fights there is bullying and the students are under educated
Middle School is always hard for almost every kid. Dumbarton had some of the best teachers to help you get through those three awkward years. The school allows space for the kids to be kids while preparing them to be successful in high school and beyond.