Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls Catholic school educating students from Pre-K3 through 12th grade. Our curriculum, our culture, and our worldview promote active faith, intellectual values, social awareness, building of community, and personal growth.
Our single-sex education ensures that our classes and community offer the support, challenges, and freedom that allow girls to shine. As a college-prep school, 100% of our graduates are admitted to four-year colleges and universities, with many of our girls earning top scholarships.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A+75 Students
- A41 Students
- A41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-38 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+23 Students
- A22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart Reviews
The students see themselves as part of a sisterhood, with friendships lasting way beyond graduation. It's common to see the girls holding hands on campus and never passing one another outside of the school without giving each other a hug. This sisterhood naturally extends upwards to the parents as well, where new friendships are formed across grade levels and similarly last a lifetime.
Our family's experience with Duchesne Academy continues to exceed our expectations. The DASH community - faculty, students, parents and alumni - seemingly never rest, striving to build upon their previous year's successes.