- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
When prospective students visit Dublin School, they are given a Moleskine notebook as a reminder of our effort to make Dublin a place where each student will write their own story - without the pressure of fitting into a mold or living up to other’s expectations. Dublin nurtures a culture that emphasizes trying new things while embracing the joys of being a teenager. We believe that our culture, together with Dublin’s rich history and stunning location, allows students to grow in ways that they might have found unimaginable before Dublin.
Our size allows us to be intentional in everything we do. Whether that is beginning every day as a community in Morning Meeting - sharing stories and our talents - or in creating signature programs around Writing, Science and Math, Spanish Language, Endurance Sports, or the Arts - everything has purpose. We believe in building a life of meaningful work that allows teenagers to find the deep satisfaction that is a byproduct of effort and achievement.
Dublin School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Dublin School Reviews
When our son, now a senior, started at Dublin at 14 years of age, he was still trying to maneuver through his young teen years. Although he had his struggles, as many teens do, Dublin was so supportive. The growth we've seen in our son is truly extraordinary and we owe Dublin's faculty the utmost gratitude. Without their support, our son would not be the person he is today.
We were so thankful to find Dublin. After many boarding school tours, we knew this was the perfect school. Our family will look back at our son's time at Dublin and realize how impactful it was on all of us!
So, thank you Dublin School for all that you've done!
P.S. The campus is gorgeous!
Faculty are always accessible and responsive by email and several have reached out to me to just tell me that they enjoy having my daughter as part of the community.
My daughter has also really appreciated the diversity of the student body and the experience that diversity has provided. As part of an exchange program she was able to go to Chile and Argentina over spring break which was a life changing experience.