Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Dover-Sherborn Regional High School is a top rated, public school located in Dover, MA. It has 674 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Dover-Sherborn Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A88 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-47 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+38 Students
- A35 Students
- A+29 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Dover-Sherborn Regional High School
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 214 reviews
- A+Medfield Senior High School
- Medfield Public Schools, MA
- 96 reviews
- A+Concord Carlisle High School
- Public School
- Concord, MA
- 178 reviews
- A+Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
- Public School
- Sudbury, MA
- 262 reviews
Dover-Sherborn Regional High School Reviews
Dover Sherborn has excellent academics and a lot of incredible teachers as well. The History dept is stellar and the Science dept is also extremely impressive. Although there is a lot of work involved at DS, it prepares students for college extremely well. Because of the rigor at DS, the atmosphere is extremely competitive as it is not unusual for students to apply to ivy league schools. This environment creates a lot of unnecessary stress and ultimately leads to a lot of anxiety and depression among students. Dover Sherborn also lacks diversity. Most of the student body is white with a small percentage of minorities. As the average income in dover is well over 500, 000 a year, students attending Dover Sherborn are extremely privileged. This creates somewhat of a bubble around the school. Students lack understanding and relationships with others from different backgrounds. I feel that this is a huge drawback.
There is NO DIVERSITY! But everything else is amazing. I will give 4 stars because I believe that diversity is important. Sports and Clubs are great, we have won 3 state championships in the past year. Great school!
The environment is very welcoming as a new student my freshman year, it was very easy to make friends because the school is very small. The teachers are very attentive and the classes are small so the the education is focused on students. In addition they really value the quality of the education, it will not just be busy work. The headmaster is very invested in each student and their experience.