Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Dover High School is a public school located in Dover, AR. It has 436 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B244 Students
- A-135 Students
- B114 Students
- B54 Students
- B-48 Students
- B+44 Students
- B-41 Students
- A39 Students
- C+36 Students
- A-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Dover High School Reviews
Dover High School has already been an amazing experience for me. All of the teachers in the school care about each and every student deeply, even if they aren't teaching you at the moment. They always make decisions that are in your best interest. It may be just a regular public school, but it's helped me through some of the worst times of my life. Many resources are given if you need them, and they are very helpful. The Principal and Vice Principal are so caring and they want you to be very succeeding in your life to come. Our counselor, Mrs. Bates, can help you through just about any problem you have! We get rewarded for doing very good things, and have the proper punishment for doing bad things. Some people may disrespect the school property, but I could never. This school has a special meaning and will have one for generations to come. I highly recommend Dover High School as one of the best schools in Pope County.
Dover High School is a very close-knit school. Everybody knows everybody. Dover High provides a warm and caring environment fro all students to learn in. Not only have I learned a lot of educational lessons at Dover High, I have also learned many life lessons. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to attend Dover High School for the rest of my High School years.
I really like Dover High School and think It is one of the best schools around. I wish some of the discipline actions were different but I understand that they are doing their best!