Dover High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B139 Students
- A58 Students
- B53 Students
- C+23 Students
- C+21 Students
- B19 Students
- B12 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Dover High School Reviews
Review Dover High School
Dover High School is absolutely one of a kind. Never have I witnessed a schools where not only the teachers and students get involved but the community as a whole. Having the entire community by your side allows for so many different paths to take on your way to success. The Dover Public Education Foundation is a collection of hundreds of residents in Dover who have pooled over one hundred thousand dollars to not only renovate athletic and recreational fields, but created multiple scholarships to help students secure an educated future.
I would say I love our extracurricular activities more than I do our main classes. In most of our extracurricular activities we do a lot of community service, which teaches us many things. Not only does it teach us how to communicate with the different partners we create, but it shows us how important getting out in our community is. I believe our extracurricular activities our good for everyone. I think if you have clubs and organizations like FBLA, EAST, FCCLA, Beta, etc, you should join them to get the best experience you can in your high school carrier.
This school like every other school does have its ups and downs. I wouldn't change the school I'm going to thought because it's a small school and I know everyone. By knowing everyone, you make a tighter bond with your grade throughout the thirteen years you are with them, good and bad. That's something you need in life starting off. Our school shows us the bad things, like the drama between students, the bad teachers who never teach, etc. By showing us this it teaches us to never be like that. Never get a job somewhere and not fulfill your duty you have there. It also shows us to be kind to one another and not be that drama starting person. So yes I would choose my school again if I could start all over.