Dorman High School Freshman Campus Reviews

Teachers always happy to help students ! More of an arts focused school. Especially chorus and band ! Very clean school and lunch is amazing including subway and pizza hut.
I really love Dorman Freshman Campus! Schools in Columbia have nothing on DFC. One thing I do want to see change is 100% free lunch in the future.
Freshman year can be tough. In August my nerves of excitement were getting the best of me trying to figure out what'd my new school would be like. A semester later I fell in love with it and everything it stands for. Dorman is one of the best schools you will find. Everyone is like family which means they love and treat us like it. They give us the absolute best.
Start Your Review of Dorman High School Freshman Campus
I recrecommend anyone near here to come to this school, ITS AWESOME! This school is more clean and chill than most school's I've gone to
The school is very big, there are a lot of students and the teachers tend to be able to communicate well with everyone. The principal is awesome and he make sure our safety comes first. I have enjoyed being a part of this school.
The Dorman High School Freshman Campus allows rising 9th graders to become ready for the high school experience. Dorman Freshman Campus is filled with many clubs and activities along with teachers that influence students as they prepare for high school.
The school was okay, from what I remembered, my teacher actually pay attention to me and my other classmates.
Resource officer on campus is a bonus!
The facility and the grounds are always immaculate.
The school is not very inclusive. From the music selected at sporting events to the students selected to participate in special events. Minorities are often in the position of being the token one or two.

The teachers/administrators/staff could benefit from some diversity and inclusion training.