Dorado Academy Reviews

I loved learning in Dorado Academy, the teachers are very good at explaining the subjects. Everyone is very accepting and thoughtful. The classrooms are very comfortable and so is the school in general. The sports programs are also good.
I’ve been doing to Dorado Academy all my life and I’ve been lucky enough to have formed really good connections and found many amazing opportunities because of my time there
I studied in Dorado Academy from Pre-K until my Senior year of high school and I really saw them grow throughout my life. They have really good programs and push students to dream big. They really prepared me to continue my education in Florida International University. What I would say they needed improvement in would be the development in political career fields. They have amazing CASE development programs, clubs, and activities; but they lack in their nourishment of students interested in international or national affairs.
Start Your Review of Dorado Academy
Dorado Academy is a very diverse school with a beautiful campus that helps inspire its students to make the most out of life's opportunities. It's an amazing bilingual school which prepares its students excellently for college and any hardships they may face along the way.
It's a good school with a lot of well meaning teachers and lovely individuals, but recent changes to the schedules in high school have created a lot of problems that aren't being adressed. The sports program is great, and there are a lot of clubs to join. But the diversity of classes offered could be increased and students should be heard.
Excellent school! My daughter was born in Fl and we moved to PR when she was 13, she adapted easily as the school is well prepared.
I was a student in DA from Kindergarten up until 12th grade. I got to see how the school grew and changed into what it currently is and through all the changes they have managed to keep their excellence in what they offer academically and socially.
I have attended Dorado Academy nearly all my life. It is like a second home to me. Everybody is very welcoming and accepting. Academic wise it is very hard and challenging. That is why I am certain I will succeed in college. Dorado Academy truly has all the tools to prepare students for college.
I have been at Dorado Academy since i was in fourth grade. It was a big change because of the english but i got through. Dorado Academy is one of the best schools i know. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I have made so many friends that i can not count. This school has a lot of sports and clubs that any student can participate. I participated in the volleyball schools team since i was in 5th grade and i loved it. I also participated in the cross-country and track and fied team. My coaches taught me to have a great sportmanship and to have good chemistry with your teammates. This school also prepares you for college. I have never felt more prepared. The education is great and ,with a plus, with great teachers. I am so exited and can not wait to come back second semester to Dorado Academy and be back with all my friends and family. I say family because Dorado Academy is like my second family. I really dont want Dorado Academy to change anything.
Love my school! Making great memories so far and it's just an overall great school to go to! Wouldn't change it for any other. GO DOLPHINS!!
The overall experience of my time in the school was excellent. the facilities were top and our sports program was good.