Dooly County High School is a public school located in Vienna, GA. It has 372 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Dooly County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+58 Students
- B+52 Students
- A+52 Students
- B47 Students
- C44 Students
- C+38 Students
- B-37 Students
- C+33 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Dooly County High School Reviews
My experience at Dooly County High School was very interesting. I experienced new things every year. My freshman year was the best. My sophomore was all about maintaining. My junior year was about having fun. And now, my senior year is about staying focused so I can graduate. Change I’ll like to see at my school is more elective classes. Our school doesn’t offer many electives. If this was to happen, we’ll be able to be more hands on.
Dooly County High School has had many bad rumors about it, but its really not as bad as they say. The teachers try their best to help students out, they want to see you succeed in whatever you believe in. The sports are great, we have many athletic students here. We have cheer-leading, baseball, basketball, football, track, and soccer. We have several options for students to participate in. The school makes sure that you are safe and away from danger. In my point of view Dooly County High School is not a bad school to attend.
I’m currently a DCHS Sophomore. I graduate in the year of 2020. I’m an A-Student and I always strive for the highest of the high. The environment at DCHS is a pleasant one. It’s full of laugher and excitement. The teachers help me stay focused and engaged in the curriculum. The Admin team supports and unlifts the student body by providing rigorous expectations that they should follow. I honestly recommend people to attend DCHS because not only will you succeed , you’ll culturally adapt to this new environment .