Donna North High School is a public school located in Donna, TX. It has 2,114 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Donna North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B109 Students
- B-97 Students
- A+59 Students
- B56 Students
- A+55 Students
- B51 Students
- B+47 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-34 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Donna North High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Donna North High School
- CDonna High School
- Donna Independent School District, TX
- 192 reviews
- CProgreso High School
- Progreso Independent School District, TX
- 59 reviews
- C-Monte Alto High School
- Monte Alto Independent School District, TX
- 43 reviews
- CMercedes High School
- Mercedes Independent School District, TX
- 124 reviews
Donna North High School Reviews
It's an amazing school! Introduces many clubs, also has a great athletic department, the teachers are great! Friendly and truthful people. The students are full of school spirit and try to her involve in school activities. What I would like to see change would be the food, its not that great.
Over all Donna North high school wasn’t an experience I would’ve expected. Many people see Donna isd as a bad school district, but it isn’t that way. Donna has good teachers who are willing to stay behind to help you out with any assignments you may be having trouble with and they care about you keeping up with your grades. There are many teachers that were always there when I needed help and would always find a way to come early or after school to go over the topics I did not understand.
I enjoyed my high school experience at Donna North High school. I met great people and teachers. The school allowed me to finish two years of college during my junior and high school year. The only thing we certainly lack is diversity. Diversity is not something we see often in our area. Diversity will help my peers be more open minded of different cultures. Overall, I would recommend Donna North High school. It has taught me that school matters everyday and we should work hard to have a better future.