COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Campus facilities have been updated to meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC and comply with all state and health authorities. We offer the choice of in-person or remote learning options. Families choosing the remote option, upgraded technology and a 1:1 device program provides an engaging synchronous educational model. Contact the admissions office for information and a virtual tour. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Donna Klein Jewish Academy is a diverse and close-knit community of families across the spectrum of Jewish denominations with a common commitment to Jewish identity, heritage and values. The largest Jewish campus in the country, concern for safety is paramount with 24-hour security.
Students thrive in a nurturing environment where everyone knows and supports one another. Daily life revolves around family-centered values and the celebration of traditions among the generations: L’Dor V'dor, Shabbat, Tefillah, lifecycle ceremonies, cultural performances and community service. Parents are welcomed partners in their child’s education and faculty provides a watchful continuum of care between school and home. The DKJA family comes together as one, in a culture of intellectual honesty, kindness and tikkun olam — the commitment to social action and pursuit of social justice — that translates to the larger world.
Donna Klein Jewish Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- A+44 Students
- A43 Students
- A40 Students
- B+17 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
DKJA: Power, Purpose, Perseverance
DKJA is a community of commitment, bonded by a love of knowledge and the joy of learning. Here, a dual curriculum of college preparatory academics and Judaic Studies ensures a level of academic rigor and achievement that few other schools can match. The comprehensive K-12 program offers something rare: a 21st century education founded in centuries of Jewish wisdom and tradition.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Donna Klein Jewish Academy Reviews
of this, I feel like we are part of a close knit community. All the parents are so supportive of each other. I feel fortunate to have made so many close friends in a short period of time. Choosing this school was one of the best decisions we made!