Don Bosco Technical Institute Reviews

Wonderful experience so far. The additional tech courses are unique to high school experience to prepare for college and the real world . The disciple taught here builds amazing young men that will Only continue to grow in college . The small community brings the young boys close and builds life long friendships and experiences very different from a large setting . While providing a rigorous academic schedule, it competes with more expensive school in more affluent areas. Diversity seems to be improving which brings a more realistic worldly experience for the boys .
The admission staff is excellent in guiding through the process . The school provides students with great education while becoming young men.
pretty good school, prepares you for what life has to offer you. Hands on learning, especially with the 5 technologies and the new one that is going to be coming in soon.
Start Your Review of Don Bosco Technical Institute
Our son (a freshman) attends Bosco and he absolutely loves it! He is challenged academically as well as charitable donations that he gives of his time. The teachers and staff have been great at informing us of our son's progress and accomplishments as well as upcoming events/activities. Other Bosco families have been extremely helpful in making us feel welcomed and comfortable.
The school is excellent. I wish there was more parent participation and maybe alumni support. While the techs buildings are fantastic, the regular classrooms and other buildings need to be updated.
Don Bosco Tech was a school where they encouraged uniqueness. Eveyone has the opportunity to be themselves with a staff that is encouraging and wants students to prosper. Bosco Tech is also great because you create great connections with students and staff that will be life-long.
My son has been at Don Bosco going on 2 years. He is very happy and achieving good grades. I feel that Don Bosco is setting him up for success. I also like that the school is smaller in size compared to where my son would have had to attend in LAUSD.
I really loved the technology aspect because it prepares you as a student for a future career option in various areas of a work field like computer science, medical field, construction, material science, and design. The academics are challenging and prepare you for college.
We have had a positive experience overall with the exception of the fact that tuition has gone up every year. The instructor turnover is also a concern.
With being said, my son has gain technical hands on knowledge he would not have received at a conventional HS
My experience was unique to me in the sense that each path Bosco Tech offered me was made specifically for me.
Students are able to learn in an intimate environment. As a student myself I can tell you that the atmosphere is welcoming and that the technologies provided are amazing as long as you take full advantage of them as well as all the other resources provided. Very warm and friendly environment.
My experience at Don Bosco Tech was very positive and made so many friends and so many great relationships. I played sports and was involved in many clubs while attending DBT. All of my teachers were kind and always went the extra mile to help their students and prepare them for college.
Bosco is a great environment, if you are open and positive. Your child will no doubt get a better education going to Bosco than most schools. That being said, the Technologies are not consistent.
At my time at Bosco Tech, I enjoyed everything about it. The technology was always up to date, using Apple desktops, Wacom Tablets, Photoshop and more. The classes for architecture, design, and computer science were well taught and prepared students for college work. Teachers are always concerned about students and the educational curriculum prepares students for college experience.
I am a Senior at Bosco tech. I've enjoyed my experience at this school. It has made me a effective student. The campus is fairly big super clean and very safe. Great school for students looking to put in hands on work and willing to work with others.
This all boys technical high school provides hands-on experience in a range of STEM fields from Architecture and Industrial Design to Computer Science, Media Arts, and Materials Science. If your boy wants to gain invaluable experience in these fields before college, Bosco Tech is the place to go.
The Tech is a High School full of Tradition with great Academics which prepares you for University very well it is very tight knit like a family there is a very strong brotherhood between the the boys and the Technologies offered are Top of the line in the State of California and there programs prepare them to be Future Engineering leaders and should be ranked much higher on the top Stem schools list of California because they are much better then given credit
Start Your Review of Don Bosco Technical Institute
Overall, I would say that my enrollment in Bosco Tech has been, and still is, a very rewarding experience. The school has allowed me to grow and mature with the help of wonderful and caring teachers into a self-assured individual with goals. I have no difficulty staying motivated in this great environment that is Bosco Tech.
Don Bosco Tech definitely prepared me for college, work and life. The environment was extremely supportive and challenging. The technology program is excellent and blows away what other high schools call STEM. Great band program but overall fine arts needs work. School needs to resurrect the drama program.
Don Bosco Technical Institute is a great high school for preparing young students to go into engineering, science-based fields. The school offers a 4-year STEM, technologically incorporated curriculum where the student receives information that no other stem high school can provide, along with great internship opportunities and connections.