Bosco Tech boasts a college acceptance rate of 100%, with the majority of graduates pursuing STEM-related majors at four-year universities. The only one of its kind in California, the Tech is an all-male Catholic high school that combines rigorous college-preparatory academics with innovative technology-focused coursework to young men of all religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
The STEM-based curriculum allows students to exceed university admission requirements while completing extensive coursework in one of several applied science and engineering fields. An honors/Advanced Placement track is offered, as are nearly 30 clubs, honor societies, civic engagement and leadership programs, and nine CIF-Southern Section sports.
Don Bosco Technical Institute Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+90 Students
- A+86 Students
- B73 Students
- A65 Students
- A60 Students
- A+58 Students
- A55 Students
- A50 Students
- B-44 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses