Dommerich Elementary School Reviews

This is a wonderful school filled with a supportive staff, administration, and parents. The Resources available to students makes this school extra special. There are healthy initiatives, including an outdoor garden and morning running program.
I cannot say enough about this school. The facilities are beautiful, faculty is friendly, loving and nuturing towards students. Parents are incredibly involved with the school as well. This school not only provides our students with an exceptional education but a close knit community to grow with.
I never have to worry about what teacher my child will get because they are all so good.
Start Your Review of Dommerich Elementary School
DES is a new building, so everything is new. We have few buses because most people walk. The Computer Labs and STEM labs are exceptional. Parental involvement is the top advantage of this school. It is truly a family environment. I feel every teacher and staff members knows my child and knows her name. She feels very loved and secure.
Our students have specials every day that range from art, PE, music and Library. They have STEM lab once every six weeks. After school programs vary from sports, to art, to Yoga, robotics, so many great options for students.
We bought our house because we had heard so many things about this great school. It has been even greater than we expected.
Our administration office is very involved. I love how they know everyone and make everyone feel so welcome. They go above and beyond to help every student and parent. I have never had an issue that was not immediately resolved. Communication is excellent. It is a staff that works well with all parents and children. I once asked my child if it scared her to go into the office. She stated she loved it, everyone was so happy and friendly. She then asked me why in the world I would think that was scary. She loved going in there to run errands and say hi to the staff.
Our nurse knows every student's name. She is very involved in their health. We have top notch security. No one can enter the building without being cleared by someone in the Principal's office. The teachers know almost every child and always do their best to make every child feel safe and secure. The PTA donates to the clinic to provide extra things that may not be provided within the budget.