Dominion Christian Schools Reviews

I love this school wholeheartedly. I have been a student since 8th grade and am now graduating. The staff has been supportive of me all throughout high-school and I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to go to this wonderful school i have called home the last 5 years. God is shown prominently in everything this school puts forth.
The school was in such horrible shape that a parent has to bale it out. All of the good teachers have left. The current headmaster is athletics obsessed.
I have attended Dominion since I was a sixth grader and their mission runs deeper than just educating you.Dominion's small campus made it possible for me to make not just friends but family. I have known most of my senior class since middle school and it is always cool to look back and see how much we have experienced together. Dominion also has mentors you wont meet anywhere else who legitimately care about you.
Start Your Review of Dominion Christian Schools
Great school. Teacher-to-student ratio is small. Overall experience was learned a lot and it was fun.
We pulled our son from a highly rated public school in the middle of the year this year and moved him to Dominion. We could not be more pleased. The academic rigor is as good as the public school, but the environment is so much better. The faculty and staff really care about each student and hold them to a high academic and moral standard.
Loved going here. The small size allowed for students to participate in anything they wanted whereas in a larger school they might not have “made the cut.” Prepares you for college spiritually and personally. If you’re interested in STEM would recommend dual enrollment as this school is better with the liberal arts side. But I went all 4 years and am graduating with an engineering degree. This school develops young people into spiritually mature adults who have great time management skills, and are self-confident.
We love Dominion and would recommend it to anyone looking to place their child in a loving learning environment that empowers them to become productive and successful young adults.
Dominion Christian is a hidden gem! The education he received at Dominion fully prepared him for college.
We came to this school from another private school and it has been a good fit. The environment here is more conducive to learning, respect and discipline.
It is hard to express how I feel about Dominion other than to say I love this school! I feel like Dominion is a family. The staff, teachers, parents and students all know each other but more than that they care about each other. I have prayed with and for other families and staff and I’ve had them pray for me. That is such a huge blessing! It is a wonderful school academically too. My child has had challenging classes that pushed her to try harder and reach her potential. At the same time, I have never felt like the teachers gave homework just for the sake of giving it. My daughter is a sophomore and she is currently taking 2 duel enrollment college classes so I definitely feel like they have what she needs to excel. No place is the perfect fit for everyone as every child is different but Dominion has definitely been the perfect place for us.
We Love the experiences our daughter is having at Dominion. The smaller class size, caring teachers and extracurricular activities are the perfect formula for her success. Most of all, the spiritual atmosphere is comforting on a daily basis.
Our son attended Dominion for middle school and high school. We are so pleased with the education and opportunities that he had. Having a high school student in Dominion and previously one in a public high school, we were able to compare the experiences! Now our third child is in high school at Dominion! The small class size and the teachers involvement in and out of the classroom makes a huge impact on the education of the students! My son was accepted to all of the schools where he applied and was approached by several others for athletics! As a graduate, he will say that his high school experience could not have been better! He was prepared for college academically and with a Biblical worldview of what to expect in college. He was taught to understand and respect other faiths while standing firm in his Christian beliefs! His athletic opportunities were stronger because he could showcase his talent and the coaches helped contact colleges! We love Dominion!
Love the teachers & staff. ALL are so welcoming caring and involved. We are not a church going family, but it does not matter, we have been welcomed into the Dominion family. Excellent school. So glad we found it.
Dominion Christian school is a small private Christian school, but with a big impact, both on the students and on the community. The school does a wonderful job of putting the character development of its students first and foremost. While not the wealthiest in resources, the school provides a lot of opportunities for the students, both academically and in non-academic areas. It is clear that the administrators and teachers care about the individual students in a way that you don’t see it most schools.
This is our son's second year at Dominion, and we couldn't be more pleased. He has had wonderful teachers who have been a great influence on him. He loved the school retreat. He has participated in chorus, drama, STEM, and Explorers outdoors club.
We love the academic programs. The athletics program is getting really good. Super strong track and baseball programs. Teachers really care about the character and success of students. Two distinguishing factors are assistance for learning difference students and International students. A true family atmosphere between parents, teachers, and administration.
We made the decision to pull our child from our 'highly rated' public school last year and in looking for local alternatives we found Dominion. I can not say enough good things about Dominion! Class sizes are much smaller and the teachers, staff and coaches are invested in the students learning. There is a feeling of respect among the staff and students there which we did not see in the public school. I feel my child is being prepared for life at Dominion, not just the next standardized test. Academics are strong, but the character, responsibility and compassion taught and modeled at DCHS really sets it apart.
Start Your Review of Dominion Christian Schools
We've struggled for years to find the right school for our son - and it wasn't until we found Dominion that we finally found a home. From the teachers to the facilities to the administration, each little piece of this campus is what makes it special. My son LOVES going to school - something that's hard to believe when you have a middle schooler! He is now thriving, when before he was just existing. I'm so thankful, grateful for Dominion.
Dominion has been a blessing in our lives. My son's grades and self esteem have soared since leaving public school and attending Dominion.
Dominion Christian has been my school home since I was in middle school. It is a small school with a family feel to it. The teachers know you by name whether you are at the top of the class or at the bottom. There are lots of opportunities to participate in sports.