Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Dollarway High School is a public school located in Pine Bluff, AR. It has 273 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Dollarway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+109 Students
- C+70 Students
- A-54 Students
- B53 Students
- B48 Students
- B-44 Students
- C+39 Students
- B26 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Dollarway High School Reviews
What I like about Dollarway High School is that there are programs made available to students who want to seek a higher education. I like the the teachers try their best to connect with and help their students. Personally, I would like for the school board to improve. There is so much room for important with the school and the district, but it seems as if the school board does not care. The relationship between the school board, faculty and students needs room for improvement.
My experience at Dollarway High School has been a roller coaster. I have great teachers and the administration as a whole wants to see the student body succeed. However, resources are poor and our facilities gravely need to be updated.
Dollarway High School is a fairly good school. Most of the teachers are good at teaching and most of the teachers just hand out work. A few of our books were old and pages were ripped out. We didn't have enough books for my AP class because it was so many of us. We didnt have many electives to choose from but the counselor always made sure you were on the right track to graduate. I enjoyed cheering and dancing for Dollarway High School but many of our coaches weren't right for the job. They took their position to a whole other level and they were very unprofessional. Dollarway High School offered tutoring for students who need it and teachers offered helped outside of school hours. We had many teachers leave but we always gained good one ones. It may seem like my school was horrible but I loved attending there and my classmates.