Dohn Community High School Reviews

The teachers and staff are amazing they help you get through almost any challenge you face. They act as a family and move as a unit the principle/director is amazing and is always involved and around when you need him. They only want the best for students and is always looking for ways to make things better for the students.
I loved Done Community High School credit recovery !! It's extremely at your own pace and all of the teachers or staff were extremely helpful with guiding me in my path of success.
The Teachers were very helpful and had great ways of teaching me to be better in my walk. My lead director was awesome with helping me in my direction and encouragement.
Start Your Review of Dohn Community High School
I feel like my school has great academics
I feel like it not safe but it better than 2014 year when shootings happen at our school
It a bad school no education no help but I would say the building on melrose this year my guidance counselor is very nice and helpful and my teachers have lost my work.
I feel like I didn't get a good education but some of the teachers are ok
What makes chatfield unique is the very small classes it gives instructors more opportunity to work with each student as needed. Of course I would choose tis school all over again because it seems to be a perfect match for my schedule and everyone here want to see you succeed.