Dodgeland High School is a public school located in Juneau, WI. It has 241 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Dodgeland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+22 Students
- B17 Students
- B13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dodgeland High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Dodgeland High School
- C+Waupun Area Senior High School
- Waupun School District, WI
- 76 reviews
- B+Beaver Dam High School
- Beaver Dam Unified School District, WI
- 93 reviews
- BColumbus High School
- Columbus School District, WI
- 33 reviews
- C+Mayville High School
- Mayville School District, WI
- 74 reviews
Dodgeland High School Reviews
If you have an only child, be prepared not to know anything. As an only child myself, I never knew what was going on. It's like everything is kept a secret. Even academic things! Since there is a small staff, which I understand since it's a small school, there aren't that many classes to pick from. So, you can take online classes. Except in other many years, when you asked about them and you were scolded for being curious and you were asked who told you about them. If you have a kid that enjoys music, they're pretty limited to a band, choir, and a small theatre program. This school is pretty much only focused on sports. The diversity is practically non-existent and the culture is also very close minded. The nurse is only there a few days a week and when she is there, shes only there for half a day. There are little to no clubs. There's sports, art club, anime club, FFA, FBLA, NHS, and the musical in the first half of the year.
Dodgeland has good things going for it such as the track and cross country programs, the updated technology and being a 1 to 1 district with iPads. However it is located in a poorer community where school is not the priority for most of the students making it hard for the students who want to do well because there is such a large percentage of underperforming kids and this falls back on the teachers, and staff for allowing this behavior.
Dodgeland has been a great place to call home for the past 13 years. I have never known another school or building from my pre-school days through today as a senior close to graduating. Some staff issues in regards teachers staying from year to year, but the teachers we have currently are phenomenal. Especially recently with their understanding for situations. Absolutely great people to be teaching here.