Dodge County High School is an above average, public school located in Eastman, GA. It has 840 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Dodge County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- NG91 Students
- A+89 Students
- B+81 Students
- B-61 Students
- A-59 Students
- B+41 Students
- B36 Students
- B-35 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Dodge County High School Reviews
Dodge County High School is a public high school located in Eastman, Georgia. They provide students with several opportunities to help them get prepared for life after high school. The teachers teach directly from the standard to prepare the students for the milestone test and college. For instance, they provide students with various gifted classes. They work with Georgia Military College to allow students to take college courses on the high school campus. They inform their students about scholarships over the intercom to help them save money when applying for college. Dodge County High School allowed me to receive almost two years of college during high school and save thousands of dollars. I would definitely recommend my high school to anyone because I have had the best experience I could ever ask for here.
I personally enjoyed my experience at Dodge County High School. I feel that this school adequately prepared me for college. To improve Dodge County high school, I would like to see more fine arts programs like an auditorium because they do not currently have one, but Dodge County High School has many talented students. I would also like to see more AP options for students who may not be ready to take college classes but want an opportunity for college credit.
Dodge County High School offers an arrange of classes such as drama, speech, advanced placement courses, and technology. So far my years at this school have been memorable, even my freshman year was great! Most of my teachers create the best learning atmosphere for their students: relaxed and structured. The teachers are willing to work with a student one on one in order to help them achieve success in the class. If I could do my four years again, I would stick to Dodge County ,with its offers of independence and creative liberties. My school's number one goal is to graduate everyone and in everything they do, teachers or faculty, they do it for students to be successful in life.