- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At Dock Mennonite Academy, strong academics are delivered from a faith perspective. This provides a solid educational foundation upon which all students can build a fulfilling future. Throughout their years at Dock, students are members of a caring community of positive role models and peers with a similar value system who encourage and support each other in their intellectual and spiritual growth. Dock's extensive academic offerings include seventeen AP courses as well as elective courses within a variety of subject areas.
Dock Mennonite Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-35 Students
- A33 Students
- A-32 Students
- B31 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+23 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-16 Students
Mini-Term and Senior Experience
Mini-Term provides students in grades 9 to 11 with four days of rich, hands-on learning activities —from sustainable living/farming and in-depth exploration of medical occupations, to advanced photography. Concurrent with Mini-Term, seniors will participate in a week-long job shadowing or service experience. Both Mini-Term and Senior Experience may include domestic or international travel.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses