Dixie County High School Reviews

The teachers and staff seem to really want the best for there students.
Very excellent school. The sports are very good.
Great school. Have enjoyed every minute of my years there. Liked all of my teachers. Loved all the support from everyone. All the school spirit that everybody has.
They challenge you to improve and they teach you so you can understand. Also they have excellent classes you can take its just an amazing school.
Start Your Review of Dixie County High School
I think my school is pretty safe. There havn't been any school problems lately or if any
We have many extracurricular opportunities at school. For instance, when have the Beta Club, SWAT, SGA, FBLA, FCA, Talent Search and sports
I would describe my overall experience at High school is amazing but, the only reason why I say these things is because of school activties and school organzantions
The teachers at my school are very knowledgeable. There teaching skills is beyond the standards they should have. They also are great at helping struggling students.
It alright. Could be omproved
I have always loved the teachers and how well they do with the students.
As far as the facility it is pretty nice.
It is quite alright. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Cold be improved but nice all around.
I felt good because luckily I also took college classes in high school so that help prepare me for the real college experience.
It was alright. I participated in a lot of sports so as far as that goes that was great!
Most of the teachers my daughter has she loves and would say that they challenge her.
Have not had any problems in this area
a few clubs and some sports, wish we had track and/or soccer for the kids.
Good, my daughter is a very good student and athlete so we have a good experience, others I know are not so lucky.
Start Your Review of Dixie County High School
As long as it doesn't rain too hard, it is okay, but not great. Very old school and floods when it rains.
The principal and staff are generally out and about at functions and during school hours
I feel that DCHS has prepared me extremely well for college life and beyond. We have smaller classes, and teachers are able to be mentors to their students rather than non-surface scratching curriculum readers. Between AP and Dual Enrollment courses, I have been able to earn my Associate's in Arts Degree in Psychology before graduating high school, the first in my family to earn any type of college degree. I have learned life lessons over the course of my four years at this high school, and I am excited to continue my education at the University of Florida this fall.