Divine Savior Academy - Doral Reviews

Very good school, I believe that it gives student a huge advantage regarding college information. Also is a school that shows that worries enough about you, while showing how God is the most important thing in our lives.
I like my school very much! They prepare me academically, socially, and spiritually every day so that I can succeed in the future! I love the teachers because they show that they care about you. If one thing could change, I would want more class options and extracurricular activities.
Divine Savior is an integral Academy, it has one of the best academic curriculums in Doral. The student body engages well in classes and the school facilitates the students with ample opportunities to show leadership and academic excellence.
Start Your Review of Divine Savior Academy - Doral
I have attended this school for many years and seen it grow tremendously. The one problem lies in the curriculum. It is very weak compared to other schools and puts students hoping to apply to more selective universities at a disadvantage in AP credits. Besides that, there is very little I can find wrong.
I have 3 children at DSA: High School, Middle School, and Elementary. They are benefiting tremendously from the variety of opportunities available. More importantly, they are made aware on a daily basis that they have a God who loves them and has paid the ultimate price for their sins.
The DSA teachers go out of their way to provide a learning environment that is loving, challenging, and fun.
I have been attending school at DSA for ten years and am graduating from there this year. The school has given me an excellent education and is the place I call home since I spend so much of my time there. It truly is the best institution in Doral, and they have helped me grow both spiritually and academically.
I am Senior at Divine Savior Academy and have been here for my entire high school career. I love my school. It has helped me grow inmensely both academically and as a person. DSA is the best.
I love all of the opportunities Divine Savior Academy provides for my children. They are challenged academically. They are given opportunities to participate in a variety of after school programs - theatre, athletics, chess, robotics, programming, archery, martial arts, and more. But most importantly, their faith is fostered daily through the timeless truths of God's Word.
Amazing school with an amazing staff. Great education and learning environment with a strong focus on the teachings of Christ's love for us.
I’ve only been here for two and a half months and I love it here, there are many clubs, activities, and sports. The teachers really care about me and about how I am doing and so does the school and administration
Excellent faculty and staff. My daughter loves the facilities. The activities for the parents and families are very organize.
My 3 boys have attended here since preK 4. Now in high school and elementary. And I love it more each year
DSA is an excellent and safe environment for our children.

You will not find more loving teachers anywhere. To care for and teach our students is not only their job, but their calling and purpose in life. The entire DSA family is committed to our student's successes academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

GO SHARKS!!!
I have three sons attending the elementary and high school. The teachers are second to none - caring, involved, well trained. The facilities are state of the art and beautifully maintained. My children are able to be involved in many activities including sports, choir, coding classes and many different clubs.
I have had both my children in Divine Savior Academy for the last five years, and I couldn't be happier with the education they are receiving. The college-prep academics, Christian environment, and supportive teachers make this school my family's home away from home and my children's safe haven to learn more about the world around them, as well as their Savior Jesus! We love the DSA Family!
Divine Savior Academy is a great school that effectively prepares students for college. It provides amazing education with excellent teachers that will make sure you stay on top of your studies. The staff at times can be disorganized and run into troubles regarding transcripts and awards, but overall amazing school.
It's not only academic issues. It's excellent in values. Very good experience there and the teachers are the best!