Discovery Academy of Lake Alfred Reviews

My experience with Discovery Academy was truly amazing. The teachers were nice and patient as well as educated. I had a pleasant experience. What I liked about Discovery was the freedom and the campus. I liked the size of the classrooms, and how all the classrooms were put into teams.Im sure my parents enjoyed the parent involvement activities as much as I did. The book fairs was always something I looked forward to. Also the auction and the book bowl that happened at the end of the year. My favorite staff member would have to be the Librarian Mrs. Tillman. I would probably change the the names of the teams and get a better studio for the Disco Live. Overall my experience with Discovery was excellent.
This school offers private school like education and I'm glad my son went there for 3 years. He learned a lot and was able to earn high school credit for several classes enabling him to be on track to graduate from h.s. early.
The school isn't terrible because i would go back and do the robotics program.
Start Your Review of Discovery Academy of Lake Alfred
The teachers rarely care about the students only a select few of teachers actuaaly care.
This school is really great but I feel like they should teach more on hands activity's. Not the science experiments but like the kinds of things you need to learn in life.