Dirksen Elementary School Reviews

Great learning environment. Kind and helpful teachers that care about their students. Lots of resources available to the children. Fun learning activities that keep the kids interested.
I think the school is pretty safe, but there wasn't a nurse until 2012. The environment is safe to all students and students feel protected and safe while being at school. There wasn't much bullying at this school. I believe the school could have been more up to date sooner.
There aren't many different after school programs, but there is a variety of sports teams offered which is great. I hope they expand the types of clubs they have at this school. That way, everyone has something that they can enjoy.
Start Your Review of Dirksen Elementary School
I enjoyed my time at this school especially during 5-8th grade. I loved all my teachers and the way they taught. My teachers were very flexible when I didn't have enough time to finish an essay or any other assignment and I believed they graded their students very fairly. Teachers also had time for their students and want them to be successful in the future.
The teachers at this school, I feel, care a lot about their students. They always want their students to put in their best efforts whenever they do something and believe that their students are they best that they can be. The teachers feel like family members and are always around if you need assistance with problems inside or outside of the classroom.