Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Glyndon, MN. It has 384 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+28 Students
- A-25 Students
- B+19 Students
- B14 Students
- B+12 Students
- B11 Students
- C+8 Students
- B-6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Senior High School
- B+Moorhead High School
- Moorhead Public School District, MN
- 177 reviews
- B+Hawley High School
- Hawley Public School District, MN
- 41 reviews
- B+West Fargo High School
- West Fargo Public Schools, ND
- 230 reviews
- B-Barnesville Secondary School
- Barnesville Public School District, MN
- 12 reviews
Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Senior High School Reviews
There are opportunities for everyone at DGF. There are academic, athletic, and artistic clubs. Once in a club, it is encouraged to stay committed for the remainder of your high school career. But it's easy considering how fun and fast-paced they are! All of the staff at DGF are in full support of extracurricular activities and encourage their students to join.
The teachers at my school for the most part all have very different teaching styles. In some classes the notes are easy to understand and follow, but in others it is hard to stay focused on the learning material. Some teachers just assign book work, which usually results in students just copying off of another students work. Even if a student does their own work, the material they read is not actually learned just memorized for the time being.
My experience at DGF has been one of a kind. There are multiple activities to engage in and extra curriculars to become a part of. I am very involved in athletics at this school and almost every one of the parents are encouraging and willing to do whatever they can to make sure you have the best experience while in high school. The school is rather small, so everyone is very friendly and knows each other. DGF is a great place to earn an education.