Dillard High School Reviews

Being a athlete the sport environment was amazing but they didnt help with getting me to the next level of my career
Dillard high school opened the doors to a more interactive community. There are various clubs, after-school programs, and activities for interests of all kinds. Having a wider campus can be an advantage; there are more classrooms, and there is a special building for the Performing Arts department. There is a mixing room with a recording studio, and they also have a robotics team. ROTC students are dedicated, and the Panthers Marching Band is a force to be reckoned with, accompanied by the DC dancers, majorettes, and flag girls. Dillard is a great school that encourages it's students to be creative, intuitive, and active.
I think that the school is Averge, the teachers works hard to accomendate the students. And work them as much as they can. My only wish is that there was more tutors for Act/Sat. Test.
Start Your Review of Dillard High School
My experience in Dillard high is pretty different. I would really like for a little things to change
My experience at Dillard High school has been interesting, beneficial, fun, and occasionally sad. I've been attending Dillard for three years now and since I started the school has lost many good students to shootings, hit and runs, and gang violence. Although the neighborhood seems to be not the best the people who live there are amazing and extremely nice. The school in general cares about its students and specifically their safety. Between the two huge magnet programs and the general classes safety is a number one priority. All the teachers are loving and always put the students health first. Through all the dark times Dillard has gone through the community has stuck together.
Dillard is well culture school. It also have a performing arts and emreging technology and buisness.
I love Dillard and all the bittersweet moments that I shared there during my past times in high school. If I could , I would do it all over again.
I enjoyed my overall experience. It is a great school, especially for the arts. The teacher were helpful. I love the atmosphere and school spirit. I am a proud graduate c/o 2018
Dillard high in my opinion can be a very good school if you are within the magnet program. Because of the magnet program, I feel sheltered from the community immediately outside of Dillard.
Dillard High School is rich in culture and history. Dillard High School is the Home of the Mighty Panthers. We have a wonderful principal, dedicated staff, and the most gifted, talented, exceptional students!
The magnet program is great, however, if you do not plan to go into the magnet program this school is not the best option.
Dillard High School is a school full of excellence, motivation, and it’s comforting. Not every school is comfortable, but this school gives you an at home experience. I love this school and the faculty and staff at Dillard High. Everyone is all about learning, preparation, and achievements here.
Since the first day of high school, I knew I was going to enjoy being at Dillard Center for the Arts. The Dance and Theatre program has groomed me into a wonderful performer. I have been in over fifteen performances throughout high school. With all the performances I took part in, I gave my all. Sometimes it was challenging balancing Academics and Performing Arts but I still managed to maintain A's and B's. Two things that needs to be altered is the food being served and to have academic teachers to work on the Performing Arts student schedule. I would definitely recommend Dillard for upcoming freshmen who wants to major in the Performing Arts.
I will like to see a better access to the adminstration, specifically guidance. I believe some of the food could also be better. More parent involved events and better safety. Ex: security at every gate. There should be more meetings about college readiness and more opportunities. Escpecially information on dual enrollment ahead of time.
My high school Dillard High was a school where I learned to become a better me and I found who I was and what my role in society is. Dillard high had excellent staff who cared about their students succeed in life and helped them grow. At Dillard, I wish their were more resources such as college scholarships that the school offeres themselves and also better books, computers, and improvements to the Magnet Performing Arts program.
What I liked about Dillard High School was the teachers. The thing I loved were that there would be tough times through your life and your teachers will understand and help you out. Another thing I loved was the environment. Lastly what I truly loved was the Emerging Technology Program at Dillard. I'm so glad that I went to Dillard.
If it weren't for the magnet (smart kids bringing in good scores), this school would be doomed. They have nothing else going for them.
Start Your Review of Dillard High School
Dillard is a very diverse and great school. It helps teach us the importance of the real world and education. However, I would like for some teachers/staff to be more understanding of our situations, if we were having one. Otherwise Dillard high school is an exceptional school.
Dillard is a life changing school. Its culture is so rich in history and it has developed and helped me grow drastically.
Ive attended this school for 5 years and it was a rough experience but I believe everyone goes through things at their school whether its with teachers or their activities, Overall my experience was good I learned life lessons.