Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School is an above average, public school located in North Dighton, MA. It has 920 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A85 Students
- B-78 Students
- C+57 Students
- B54 Students
- A+48 Students
- B-36 Students
- A+31 Students
- B+29 Students
- A+26 Students
- A26 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School
- B+North Attleboro High School
- North Attleborough Public Schools, MA
- 244 reviews
- B+King Philip Regional High School
- King Philip Public Schools, MA
- 133 reviews
- BMiddleborough High School
- Middleborough Public Schools, MA
- 88 reviews
- B+Seekonk High School
- Seekonk Public Schools, MA
- 94 reviews
Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School Reviews
I really loved the atmosphere the school has. Everyone is so friendly to each other in the halls, the teachers and staff are very welcoming. The teachers really get to know each and every one of their students and are available anytime they need help. The coaches are very good at teaching the sport they coach and are very helpful with building skill. They provide an excellent framework and over view of how you should play each position and help with techniques. However the thing I would like to see changed it the roof. The roof leaks all over the school and makes it a tad bit uncomfortable to see the buckets of rotted water and to feel it drip on you from the ceiling.
I have really enjoyed my experience at Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School. I love the fact that I can take AP classes and be surrounded with peers that thrive to exceed like myself. My teachers are very encouraging and I am happy to say that they have played a great part of my success at my high school. I've been privileged to be a part of many after school activities and clubs. It was very exciting being a part of the first ever Best Buddies prom held at my high school for our region. I would love for my high school to have access to better facilities. The sports facilities we have now could be improved greatly.
Health and safety at this school needs to be improved, period. When DR was evaluated for if it's a properly accredited school, it got a pass, but needed to have substantial work done on the structure. Specifically, there's mold growing in many areas of the school and leaks in the school roof were worrisome, but what's even more concerning is the safety. Recently, two students at this school were arrested for bringing a taser-gun to school and the school did not go into lockdown when it occurred. Not only did the school not go into lockdown, but these students were in class with the taser throughout the day, a danger to all people they came in contact with. Parents were not notified of the incident at all by the Dighton police or school administration. This incident has showcased once again how ineffective and irresponsible the administration of this school district has been. DR's lack of action throughout this ordeal has been completely inexcusable and embarrassing. Serious changes to DR's safety policy need to be made immediately and hopefully to the rest of the district as well so anything like this never happens again.