Diboll High School is a public school located in Diboll, TX. It has 507 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Diboll High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B74 Students
- B-53 Students
- A+39 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A-22 Students
- A21 Students
- B+15 Students
- A-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Diboll High School
- C+Corrigan-Camden High School
- Corrigan-Camden Independent School District, TX
- 34 reviews
- BCentral High School
- Central Independent School District, TX
- 30 reviews
- A-Hudson High School
- Hudson Independent School District, TX
- 127 reviews
- B-Huntington High School
- Huntington Independent School District, TX
- 86 reviews
Diboll High School Reviews
I like how small the school is and I also like how you know all the people in your graduating class. You get to know all of your teachers, and they are willing to do whatever it takes for you to graduate, however since being in such a small town people tend to start rumors or start drama, guys tend to get mad about one certain girl and all the things that goes on in a big school, but being in a smaller school it makes the issues seem bigger. Overall I would rather go to Diboll High School rather than going to a big school like Houston schools or Dallas schools. I love my small school especially how everyone loves supporting their teams or clubs so much.
Didnt have that great of a staff but the education was taught very well, helped if you were struggling in any subject, sports were amazing besides the poor sports facilities and the college readiness was not that well. Diversity was awesome every one loved it and had school spirit
Diboll high school is a very small school and that is one of my favorite things about it. There's is hardly any bullying and basically a safe environment. The rules are no where near strict, they have reason for each and every one of them. They provided us with chrome books so we can take home to work on our school work because there are kids who don't have access to one. There are many other things about this school that are really well but overall it is a great school.