D'Iberville Middle School Reviews

My experience with this school is a mixed review. While the teachers do a great job of working with the children, I find the administrative staff mediocre at best. When questioned about processes about school funtions, they were unable to give answers. In a leadership role, it's their responsibility to able to know how their programs work and to be able to explain to a concerned parent if the parent requests clarity.
The teachers and administration have been wonderful. I would like to see more activities and less stress on testing.
D'Iberville Middle School is a great school! Even if the academics may not seem to be the best, many bright students have recently started high school from this school, myself included! Had it not been for most of my old teachers, I probably wouldn't be doing as great as I am in school right now. The teachers are awesome and many are extremely helpful, minus a few of the bad seeds. Hopefully the next few generations will be able to put this school on the map and on top!
Start Your Review of D'Iberville Middle School
I had the best time when I attended this school. I loved playing basketball and seeing everyone come and support our team. This school tries to make every student feel special, and that is why it's unique. I would choose this school all over again because I had the best experience going to school there.
When I attended this school, the teachers were amazing. If a student need help, the teachers were always willing to help. Most of the teachers knew exactly what he or she was doing and ran the classroom smoothly. The reason I didn't give this school five stars is because certain teachers didn't teach students as much as he or she should have. Those few teachers let students do as they pleased.