D'Iberville Elementary School Reviews

I feel safe sending my son to this school. There is a full time officer on campus at all times.
There are no after school options at our school but students are bused to a local Boys and Girls Club.
I am very pleased with the academics at this school. The teachers are always challenging my son in every subject.
Start Your Review of D'Iberville Elementary School
I'm very pleased with the academics that my son is offered at D'Iberville Elementary. He is challenged in all subjects.
I feel very safe sending my son to this school. There is a full time resource officer at the school at all times.
D'Iberville Elementary is diamond in the ruff. It does not receive the recognition it deserves. The administration, teachers and support staff are all committed to helping every student be successful. The students are happy and loved! The teachers are happy and are always looking for ways to engage their students. I would recommend this school to anyone.
The teachers at D'Iberville Elementary are caring, compassionate, happy and always looking for ways to engage their students. They find ways to make learning fun and they succeed in doing this constantly! I couldn't be any happier with the education that my son is receiving at this school.