D.H. Conley High School is an above average, public school located in Greenville, NC. It has 1,638 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
D.H. Conley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+264 Students
- A+139 Students
- A+107 Students
- C+96 Students
- B+88 Students
- A-74 Students
- B+71 Students
- B-63 Students
- B44 Students
- A+42 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingB+
- Good for FamiliesA-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
D.H. Conley High School Reviews
Being a student at Conley has been incredible. All the teachers are super helpful and they do their best to help you succeed. And on game days, you feel all the positive energy. The students are easy to get along with and you can quickly make friends. Within my time at Conley, I have met incredible people and made many amazing freinds. My time at Conley will definitely be one to remember!
As most of my friends and I would say, the biggest reason we would miss our high schools was for the friendships we made. Well it was fun to be with friends it wasn't really tolerated. So many strict rules about to always keep quite, only time we ever talked was in clubs, sports, sometimes lunch, and group projects. Also the dress code was super strict as well and many students including myself didn't like having to buy weird and odd feeling uniforms. But what I can say is that at least the teachers cared and were compassionate, most of my teachers made me laugh and always helped me when I needed it. I really couldn't ask for more perfect teachers than these hard working ones. In closing they need to relax on the rules and let students express themselves a little. Also to let students be more social because its this very reason we never talk to each other anymore and we constantly have are faces in our phones.
D.H. Conley is a pretty typical public school. They have some faculty that go above and beyond to help their students, and some that are just there for the job. Overall the school is safe, the education is pretty good and the athletic aspect is engaging. They are pretty strict on the dress code, which was frustrating and shopping for polos without logos and finding the right color "khaki" makes you want to pull your hair out, but it was definitely one of the best public schools in Greenville.