Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
D.H. Conley High School is an above average, public school located in Greenville, NC. It has 1,671 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
D.H. Conley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B389 Students
- A+213 Students
- A+168 Students
- C+133 Students
- B+121 Students
- A-120 Students
- B+110 Students
- B-82 Students
- B69 Students
- A+62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
D.H. Conley High School Reviews
I loved D H Conley and all of the peers and teachers I have met there, it is a positive environment even though it has less focus on the arts as opposed to sports and has lackluster facilities. I feel like the teachers truly want me to succeed and there are lots of class options including advanced placement and college courses using the college and career promise program. With lots of extra circulars, I would definitely recommend this school to anyone in the Pitt County area!
D.H Conley High School is a really good school with many programs , clubs, and sports. It's the biggest Highschool in Pitt County and it has many people. It has some of the best and unbeatable teams. They also have one of the highest graduation rates, really good teachers, The Vikings are definitely special!
D.H. Conley is a high school in Greenville NC. It is not very diverse with more than half of the students being white with very few Hispanic or African american students. Overall the education at this school is average, but expectations are set low along with the curriculum. This is a small school with the main building being one story and a new building with two stories. D.H. Conley's art program is very good with teachers who will help guide you into the world of art. D.H. Conley offers a variety of courses including but not limited to; Dance, Psychology, a variety of math, science, social studies and histories, A wide range of AP and honors classes and many more. The principal is currently Don Marr who keeps the school organized and safe and promotes a safe environment for students to learn in. The math department at D.H. Conley does not seem adequately prepared to help students who struggle in math. There are many great teachers at D.H. Conley.