Since 1928, Detroit Catholic Central High School has been educating young men under the direction of the Basilian Fathers.
The school's motto of "Teach Me Goodness, Discipline, and Knowledge" encourages the development of the Mind, Body, and Spirit of each young man. With academics and extracurriculars ranking at the highest level in the state, graduates are well-rounded and prepared for success at college and beyond.
The Catholic environment is welcoming to all faiths, and encourages students to develop a lasting, personal relationship with God.
Visit our website today to sign up for a visit!
Detroit Catholic Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+90 Students
- A+81 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+31 Students
- B+30 Students
- A+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+17 Students
- B16 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Detroit Catholic Central High School
Detroit Catholic Central High School Reviews
To understand what CC is all about go there and become the tradition and become part of the family.
I ranked diversity at 5 stars because of the school's demographic which are indivitive of its cultural and ethnic diversity.
It's not luck or coincidence. This school thoroughly and rigorously prepares you to be successful throughout your life. CC teaches you how to think critically, dream bigger, and fight harder. If you are debating whether or not CC is worth it for your son, I'm here to tell you IT IS. I would gladly pay my parents back every cent they spent on my tuition. CC is a success factory, period.