COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Catholic Central has fully responded to the challenges placed on education by COVID-19. We are currently operating in a hybrid model with synchronous live instruction 5 days a week. Please click the link to view our return to school plan, and you can find information about our updated visit options on our school website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A+
Since 1928, Detroit Catholic Central High School has been educating young men under the direction of the Basilian Fathers.
The school's motto of "Teach Me Goodness, Discipline, and Knowledge" encourages the development of the Mind, Body, and Spirit of each young man. With academics and extracurriculars ranking at the highest level in the state, graduates are well-rounded and prepared for success at college and beyond.
The Catholic environment is welcoming to all faiths, and encourages students to develop a lasting, personal relationship with God.
CC is committed to being accessible to families throughout Southeast Michigan, and offers transportation options as well as tuition assistance grants to families that qualify.
Visit our website today to learn more!
Detroit Catholic Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A208 Students
- grade A+177 Students
- grade B+74 Students
- grade B54 Students
- grade A+54 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade B+41 Students
- grade B+39 Students
- grade A34 Students
- grade A minus30 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
- Drive activities34%
- Football games17%
- Wrestling assembly12%
- Parent Club Meetings5%
- Ski meets2%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus