Denver Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Lakewood, CO. It has 410 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $11,420 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A29 Students
- A23 Students
- A22 Students
- A-14 Students
- B12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Denver Christian School Reviews
I have gone to Denver Christian since preschool. As I child I attended the Highlands Ranch campus. As the school grew, changed, and even moved to a new location, so did I. I’ve come to love Denver Christian. With wonderful and engaged staff, a tightly knight community, and hands-on learning, the environment accepts all people. Denver Christian pushes each student and staff to do their best in every aspect, wether academically or spiritually. As I graduate this year, I look back with so much joy and thanks for attending this Christian school that has both build me on a personal level but also on a faith-based one.
I arrived in this school my 7th grade. I was immediatly welcomed and accpeted into my class. I have formedgreat friendships and they are all like my second family. My whole class has grown closer throughout the years and are very welcoming. I am happy with the teacher because they care for students personally, and sort of remind me of another set of parents.
My family / kids have been at DC since 2004 - there have been a lot of changes over the years and the school / community has become even stronger -- the teachers and small classes allowed my two sons (who are some what reluctant students) to be the best students that they could be - pulling more out of them academically than I could have hoped for... teaching them how to learn over memorizing things you can look up - in addition they supported them as they discovered their own faith and beliefs without harsh rules, judgements or critiques -- My daughter is more academically motivated and they have challenging programs for her -- love the staff, inclusion and community - you can be as involved or remote as you choose -- We only have a few years left before we will have 3 graduates who have been there since pre-school...I'm very thankful for the school