DeMatha Catholic High School is a college preparatory institution dedicated to educating young men in the Trinitarian tradition. DeMatha’s historic and ongoing mission is to serve students of differing abilities, interests, and backgrounds from the culturally rich and diverse greater Washington Metropolitan area.
Faculty and staff work to help young men develop a way of life characterized by attention to scholarship, dedication to moral principles, devotion to hard work, and the awareness of the need to serve others. Through a broad-based and rigorous curriculum, numerous opportunities for spiritual growth, a wide range of co-curricular opportunities, and a comprehensive service program, DeMatha cultivates a respect for other people that finds its most complete expression in students who become faith-filled gentlemen and scholars.
DeMatha Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A202 Students
- B+102 Students
- A+74 Students
- B+68 Students
- B-65 Students
- A-55 Students
- A49 Students
- B47 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-47 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses