Delta High School is an above average, public school located in Muncie, IN. It has 871 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
Delta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+203 Students
- A100 Students
- A+65 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-31 Students
- B25 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-22 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Delta High School
- B+Wapahani High School
- Liberty-Perry Community School Corporation, IN
- 74 reviews
- ABurris Laboratory School
- Public School
- Muncie, IN
- 58 reviews
- CBlackford High School
- Blackford County Schools, IN
- 78 reviews
- BMonroe Central Junior/Senior High School
- Monroe Central School Corporation, IN
- 39 reviews
Delta High School Reviews
Throughout my last three years of high school, and currently being a senior there has been a wonderful experience. The academics they have for you to choose from and the varieties of clubs and sports that you can get involved in is amazing. They’ve got programs for everyone. Delta High School is very competitive in sports. Basketball, football, soccer, baseball, volleyball, track...everything! The students are always there supporting our school and fellow classmates. The principle, Mr.Conley, welcomes a very friendly environment for new comers and visitors that entire the school. The school is a no bully zone we make sure everyone is treated equally and how we would want to be treated. The school board has put so much money into our school for the protection of our the students. Delta all around is such a welcoming school. I personally think it’s one of the best!
Delta High School is a good high school to attend in Delaware County. This high school maybe out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by cornfields, but it is more than just any high school. Delta offers students many opportunities that are satisfying to what they want to do in the future. There are classes that range from engineering programs to art classes to history classes.
Teachers at Delta care about their students and want them to learn. I feel as though some of the administrators are a bit distant, but overall the community there is irreplaceable.