Delsea Regional Middle School Reviews

Please see my review for Delsea Regional High School (same date as when this was posted). The post discusses why Delsea is an elite school and one of the best public schools in the South Jersey region.
My experience has been quite wishy washy. I loved most days and others I despised. The students are by no means the nicest, the administration isn't the easiest to get on good terms with and the countless buckets strewn throughout the halls whenever it drizzles outside are a huge handicap in my daily walk to class.
Most of the teachers are some of the best people I've ever had the honor to know. They all possess their own unique teaching styles and students easily learn in each of these environments.
Start Your Review of Delsea Regional Middle School
Facilities are all pretty average, they're a petition for a new roof
school spirit is the highest when it comes to fall football
most know the students outside of the classroom, really relxed
Some ignorant slurs said but most minority live peacefully with the majority white.
Clubs accessible to all types of people and most people are involved in some way.
Active security goals roaming the halls and present when you first walk in the building. They're are no police officers with possible weapons
Delsea athletics, especially the football is great. We have won the NJ state championship two years in a row! Track and field is also very big. Our gym is okay but we do have a lot of great equipment, two or three of the same things make it easy for everyone to do. We are always offered 4 things to do every marking period, which is cool because we get to choose what we want to do. The school spirit is ridiculous! We even have a club for it!
I love delsea. I had a chance to go to a different high school and I turned down the offer. I am so happy with my choice. I would do it exactly the same. Delsea might not have air conditioner and I might have to walk through puddles of water in the halls but I love it. It was the absolute best choice for me, and it made me the way I am today.
It's pretty clean I guess, I've always packed lunch!