Delsea Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Franklinville, NJ. It has 1,069 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Delsea Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B181 Students
- A96 Students
- B91 Students
- C+87 Students
- A-57 Students
- A-51 Students
- A-50 Students
- A47 Students
- A+41 Students
- B+36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like Delsea Regional High School
- B+Washington Township High School
- Washington Township School District, NJ
- 341 reviews
- B+Woodstown High School
- Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District, NJ
- 107 reviews
- AGloucester County Institute of Technology
- Public School
- Sewell, NJ
- 395 reviews
- B+Hammonton High School
- Hammonton School District, NJ
- 209 reviews
Delsea Regional High School Reviews
So happy I went here! The teachers are personable and hardworking, the food is not terrible, and there's something for everyone. The honors and AP programs do a great job of preparing you for college and the staff are always there to help. The opportunities and options for classes are great and allow for you to try out several different fields before applying for college. Highly recommend!
This school district gave my friends and I the foundations to go on and become successful doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers and most importantly -- engaged citizens who strive to make their community better for future generations. I have attended a couple elite universities now. I'm now in the top 1% with respect to income and net worth for my age group. And I started my education at Delsea. The teachers at Delsea truly care and will challenge students whatever their interests may be (academics, arts, athletics). Delsea is elite, Delsea is the best.
Great teachers that are willing to give extra time before and after school. School spirit and pride. Clean, safe building to concentrate on studies. Guidance in decision making for college. Lots of opportunities for a diverse population to get involved and feel a part of the school spirit.