Delran High School is an above average, public school located in Delran, NJ. It has 889 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 20% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Delran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B113 Students
- A-95 Students
- A83 Students
- A-64 Students
- C+62 Students
- B55 Students
- B50 Students
- A-49 Students
- A47 Students
- A+42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Delran High School
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township School District, NJ
- 114 reviews
- A-Northern Burlington County Regional High School
- Northern Burlington County Regional School District, NJ
- 262 reviews
- BBordentown Regional High School
- Bordentown Regional School District, NJ
- 132 reviews
- BAudubon Junior/Senior High School
- Audubon Public School Disrict, NJ
- 168 reviews
Delran High School Reviews
While I am still currently attending Delran High School, I can say that this 4-year school is great to attend. The teachers and staff all have kind souls and like to interact with students to improve in whatever position they are at. For me and basically every other student can vouch that Homecoming is what we like the most. It is quite fun, memorable, and competitive between all grades. It is the one time in a year where students are able to be themselves and fool around. Plus, the school comes together to support the football team in which we have phenomenal players. However, with a positive always comes a negative. Delran High School resides in a suburban area with the majority being Caucasians and African- Americans. Don't get it twisted, I have no problem with this, but there is a small percentage in Hispanics, Asians, and Indians. I wish the school could be more diverse. All in all, Delran High School is a great school for any student to attend academically and socially.
Amazing teachers! They have excellent teaching techniques! I have been in the school district since kindergarten and have had great experiences! I am looking forward to taking all the skills delran teachers have taught me and applying them in college next year! I also play sports and have had excellent coaches throughout the years. They have taught me so much to help me excell as I move on to college!
Delran High school is blue light school, which means it's a model high school for the schools in the surrounding area..the teachers are great, the students are awesome and we always come together as a school/ community to help each other succeed!