Delphi Community High School is a public school located in Delphi, IN. It has 430 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+80 Students
- B+55 Students
- A45 Students
- B-30 Students
- B27 Students
- B+25 Students
- NG22 Students
- B18 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Delphi Community High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Delphi Community High School
- B+Rossville Middle/High School
- Rossville Consolidated School District, IN
- 121 reviews
- BCarroll Junior/Senior High School
- Carroll Consolidated School Corporation, IN
- 34 reviews
- BTwin Lakes Senior High School
- Twin Lakes School Corporation, IN
- 82 reviews
- B-Frontier Junior/Senior High School
- Frontier School Corporation, IN
- 23 reviews
Delphi Community High School Reviews
Delphi gets a 5/5 star rating for nothing but our amazing teachers. I have formed a relationship with each of them in which has made my learning experience so much better. I’m proud to say because of my teachers I have came home with more A’s than ever and the urge to go back! Bravo Delphi!
As a student at Delphi Community High School, I've learned a great deal of valuable skills. The students are all very connected and are very open. The teachers try do to their best and when a student needs help they are ready to do so. At Delphi Community High School, you can freely be yourself and feel extremely safe. They have wonderful guidance counselors that truly care about their students and are willing to work with you through thick and thin. One con about this is school is that it is always cold.
At Delphi Community High School there aren't a lot of people in your class you have noramally at the most 25-30 other students in your class this makes it easy to foucas and work. The school feels safe and the teachers care about your achedimics and want to see you succeed. Our teachers encourage us to be involved outside the classroom as well by doing things like sports, clubs, volunteer work, etc. Being involved outside the classroom is just as important as being involved in the classroom and out teacher seem to understand this. Things at Delphi that could be improved are; that our school is very into using technology but for some student it can cause problems due to not having a phone, laptop, or wifi at home. The school isn't perfect but if every school was perfect why would they make surveys like this in the first place?