Dell H. Robison Middle School Reviews

Definitely the best provided so many activities. During my three years I attended many clubs and sports. I was able to do arts and crafts, book club, drama, art & sculpture, tennis, dodge ball, math science, and unforgettable soccer.
This school provided an arcade during lunch for the students who received As & Bs for the Quarter. Spirit week was great dressing out with your friends was something nobody wanted to miss out on. The school was very diverse, I had friends who were Hispanic, White, Asian, and even from Africa. Everyone was very accepting with any sexual preferences as well.
Didn't have much contact with my counselor.
Start Your Review of Dell H. Robison Middle School
Variety was good enough for me to enjoy my lunch.
I once fainted in PE and was carried straight to the nurse office. At the office the nurse was able to wake me up and fed me offered to call home by the hour I was feeling good. She was very concerned with my nutrition.
My three years at Robison were definitely unforgettable! My classmates, teachers, and coaches were great part of what made this school so great! I would definitely do it all again! I think I could have enjoyed my 6th grade year even more if I knew about soccer and what a great sport it is. Either way from 6th though 8th Robison provided everything needed to make it the best Middle School I could have attended.