COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
As we continue to calibrate school operations and teaching in response to public health conditions, each decision we make reflects five guiding principles: Community Safety, On-Campus Experience, Academic Excellence, Coherence and Flexibility, Student Social/Emotional Well-Being and Personal & Collective Responsibilities. Visit our website for more information about COVID-19 changes. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Delbarton is an independent, all-boys Benedictine school with a legacy of excellence. Our young men in grades 7-12 are probably just like you—ready for a challenge. We take that desire one step further; Delbarton becomes a lifelong adventure and our alumni are among the most active and connected of any school in the country. Explore our website to learn about our curriculum, arts, athletics, and clubs. Follow us on social media, attend an Open House, or apply online. Delbarton admissions is "need blind" and we distribute over $2.5 million in aid each year. We hope to see you soon on campus.
Delbarton School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+116 Students
- A+103 Students
- A+88 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+59 Students
The Delbarton Externship Program, DelEx
The Delbarton Externship Program (“DelEX”) creates an opportunity for rising seniors to connect with alumni and parents, explore career opportunities, and extend learning beyond school boundaries. Selected alumni and parents of alumni in private enterprise or public service offer brief training programs to students at the end of the school year (typically late May and June).
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses