Delaware Valley High School Reviews

We have a lot of succeed activities and sports including football, basketball, and volleyball
Some of this things happens but not much is done about it
I'm very disappointed in the years I spent at this school.
Start Your Review of Delaware Valley High School
Some teacher put in their all to help the students achieve the best
Everyone is treated the same. Most people base their personality on looks and nothing else.
I love to participate. Most boys don't like that I do that because I am girl they think I will run away from the ball but I go after it. I love sports. Playing with everyone is fun. Teamwork on the volleyball team is excellent.
We are given a period where we can make our work up , but then they tell us no movement during the whole period so we can not go to that class to receive the work. The teachers are nice but they are not strict enough on the students. The students take school as a joke and when they get to college it will not be easy at all.
The academics offered include Fashion courses and even Culinary Arts courses. I enjoy my classes and have not had a class that I had to switch from.
Our school lunch is not the best. I have been a student for all four years and after the first year I lost interest in eating school lunch
At my school our athletics and fitness opportunities are taken very serious because we are a college preparation school.