Delaware Valley Charter High School Reviews

I liked that there was alot of diversity and the teachers always was willing to help the students with anything. I would like if they changed the safety, college readiness, resources, and parent involvement.
I have only two classes I actually learn in and thats typical the AP classes. I have not had a consistent Anatomy teacher since the beginning of the school year. Some teacher just let you look up the answers to questions you don't understand and do not try to help further. There are a handful of teachers who actually care about the students, but the rest are just there for their paycheck. We're lucky enough if Our teachers actually show up for school.
overall my experience there was great I learned a lot of new things and met a lot of kind staff members. also the sports was amazing . one thing I would change about this school is I wish it was more organized.
Start Your Review of Delaware Valley Charter High School
My experience was amazing, I loved the environment, education, athletics & I would love to see them exceed to another level but they're closed now
As with any school, DVCHS is what you make of it. I was a problem student my first two years there. The teachers were always kind and patient. The students are from all over Philadelphia and we all manage to get along very well. The SRC has been trying to revoke its charter for the past year or so, but I hope it will stay open. I don't think I would have become the student I am today if I had gone to any other school. I did well on my SATs and even managed to learn some Chinese my sophomore and junior years. I am now a straight A student. I really enjoy my school.
Well with the academics it's just sports for the boys nothing for the girls & as far as the teachers the are very helpful
I feel like it could be more opportunities for the students
I feel like the teachers are great and the principal could be more helpful
My experience with Delaware valley high school was just okay when I try to get in touch with teachers or anyone at the school it's just a long process no one is answering the phones, but when I show up in person I get some assistance.
A few good teachers but the rest are most likely substitutes
No diversity within the school
The extracurricular are available to everyone in the school. there is no discrimination.
My overall experince at this school is not the best.
I gave the teachers an rank of it's okay because some teachers, their teaching skills is not where it should be.
Most of the security guards are playful don't take the job seriously. There's one security guard who thinks he on swat team and just complains about unnecessary things. He needs to bring it down a notch, I'm pretty sure there not trained to full potential.
Most organizations are unorganized, leaving the students lacking in things such as sports.
The only time I really see parents involved is when there's a football game. There's not a lot of parent support, seeing as how much students really don't care to learn and not given the chance to learn. I actually think we need more parent supporters, to get changes in the school to make it better.
Start Your Review of Delaware Valley Charter High School
I did not enjoy my time while attending this school
Even though my school have it's up and down. It is still a great school overall. Since nifth grade my school have improved Academically and Safety wise almost a hundred percent. I will highly consider it for other incoming freshmen or transfering students indeed.