Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B154 Students
- A101 Students
- C+95 Students
- B+74 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+67 Students
- B+58 Students
- A+51 Students
- A51 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Del Campo High School Reviews
Review Del Campo High School
Del Campo has been quite the experience for me. My name is Mikkle Chua and I am a 2017 senior. Del Campo offers the most Advance Placement classes in the whole Sanjuan district. Not only that we have extremely capable teachers that teach those classes. The students are also great! Many seniors and juniors are taking AP classes because they want to be college ready and get college credit. We have some of the best clubs and programs here at Del Campo such as Kids Helping Kids, AVID, and Yearbook. Del Campo's AVID program has gotten and encouraged many students to go to college. The AVID program is also the only national demonstration AVID school in the district. Kids Helping Kids is a fantastic business that specializes in helping kids that are in need. They also tutor kids and improve the environment of other schools. Our Yearbook is known nationwide and we offer the best quality yearbooks compared to any other school. This review is based on my experience at Del Campo.
My overall experience at Del Campo has been incredible! The teachers, the athletics, the extracurricular activities and the school spirit are all amazing and have made my four years at Del Campo truly incredible! Some of my favorite experiences include playing for the varsity football team and being an all league player, being the winning class in our school's Sports-o-rama and Homecoming events two years running, and being a part of Kids Helping Kids Sacramento. A few things which make Del Campo unique include our own branch of the largest student run non-profit organization in the nation, Kids Helping Kids Sacramento, as well as our incredible school spirit in support of our successful athletic programs and our twitter famous bleacher posters for our annual Sports-o-rama competition and our unique hall decorating competition for homecoming. If I could do it all over I would definitely choose Del Campo because the people, the school, and the community of Del Campo are amazing! Nothing will replace my experiences being a part of a football program with strong tradition, running a non-profit organization to help children in need, and joining the Del Campo spirit.
I feel Del Campo High School has many great qualities. Many of our school spirit activities are really fun. I just feel like it needs improvement in diversity. Many of the students there stay in cliques and can be very unwelcoming. It seems as though sometimes it is more of a typical high school movie. However, I know if a rival school had tried to prove us to be something we are not, then we would all stick together. Del Campo teachers are easy to form bonds with, but it is harder if you are not an honors or AP student. At least that is what I have observed. As a teacher of mine has said, Del Campo is just stuck in the 90's.