Deerfield-Windsor School is a highly rated, private school located in Albany, GA. It has 727 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. After graduation, 81% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Deerfield-Windsor School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+54 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+25 Students
- B22 Students
- A20 Students
- B19 Students
- B18 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Deerfield-Windsor School
Deerfield-Windsor School Reviews
I love Deerfield Windsor School, it has really prepared me for college. I have excelled in the college courses that I am taking during my senior year. The only negative that I can say about the school is that it lacks diversity. As an African American student (one of five in my class), I was taught about Black History in the home. Had it not been for my parents, I probably wouldn't know 1/3 of what I know concerning Black Excellence in America. That said, I would not trade my education or experience at DWS! Go Knights!
I have attended Deerfield-Windsor School since Pre-K in 2006. I will graduate in May of 2020, and I have enjoyed my experience at this school. While the rigorous curriculum and stellar teachers push Deerfield students to perform their best, many opportunities exist for athletics and arts as well. I recommend this school, and I believe that Deerfield prepares the students for college.
I have attended Deerfield Windsor since first grade along with my sister; my mom is a teacher at the school. In a small town, it is very hard regardless of what school one will attend, yet the current administration CONTINUES to suggest a community stuck in the stone ages-- coaches are school "heads" and let TOO many issues slide. For example, a popular and good football player got a DUI and his only punishment was to miss two games even though he broke a law. If you are thinking about living in Albany here is my advice: DON'T. And if you do, do not send your child to Deerfield; you would be better off sending them to a similar private school in the region. If you hate hypocrisy, Deerfield is not the place for you!